watermelon popsicle recipe – a tasty, easy to make and perfect summer treat.
The method of making watermelon popsicles is very easy. Cut the melon into chunks, remove the seeds. Add the chunks to a mixer jar along with sugar and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth puree, pour into popsicle molds. If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can use normal ice trays as well.
watermelon popsicle recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
recipe type: popsicle
equipment used: popsicle mold, blender
- watermelon – 4 cups, cubed
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- honey or sugar – as required
how to make watermelon popsicle recipe
1. Chop the watermelon into small pieces. Discard the seeds.
2. Add the watermelon chunks, honey or sugar, lemon juice to a blender. Blend to a smooth puree.
3. Pour the mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing the fibrous melon with the back of a spoon to extract maximum juice.
4. Pour the juice into popsicle molds and freeze until solid. If you are using popsicle sticks, then insert popsicle sticks when the popsicles are partially frozen.