virjin mojito recipe – a non-alcoholic drink which is refreshing and very easy to make at home.
mojito is basically an alcoholic drink with rum as the main ingredient. But virjin mojito is a non-alcoholic version of this popular drink. It is refreshing especially on hot summer days. But summer or not, I love to have it very often.
I have already shared mango mojito recipe last summer. But today, I had guests and cooked up a storm. So after all the tiring work, I pampered myself with this refreshing drink, though the Bangalore climate does not call for a this drink at this moment.
To make virjin mojito, you need very few ingredients most of which are available at home: lemon, sugar syrup, mint leaves or pudina, ice cubes and club soda or sprite.
virjin mojito recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
recipe type: beverages, summer drink
- mint leaves – 1 sprig
- simple syrup – 1 tablespoon
- lime – 1/2, sliced
- ice cubes- few
- soda or sparkling water
- mint leaves – to garnish
how to make virjin mojito recipe
1. Cut the lime into quartz and remove the seeds.
2. Take a glass. Add lemon pieces, mint leaves, and muddle the ingredients together.
3. Mix the muddled ingredients with sugar syrup (simple syrup).
4. Place ice cubes in a glass. Add the muddled mixture.
5. Add soda or sparking water, and stir well.
6. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve virjin mojito immediately.