|vellarikka / cucumber||1 cup|
|coconut (grated)||1/2 cup|
|cumin seeds||1 pinch|
|green chilli||one small piece|
|mustard seeds||1 pinch, 1/2 teaspoon|
|coconut oil||1 tablespoon|
|dry red chilli||2|
1. Cook the chopped cucumber, adding little water, salt and one green chilli.
2. Meanwhile, grind the grated coconut, cumin seeds, ginger and green chilli to a fine paste. Crush a pinch of mustard and add to it.
3. Once the cucumber is cooked well and almost the entire water is gone, then reduce the heat to mininum, and coconut paste. Mix it well, and remove from fire.
4. Allow it to cool a bit, then add curd, mix well.
5. Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chilly and curry leaves, saute it for a second and pour the seasoning over the pachadi.
6. Serve it with hot rice.
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving