|onion||1/4 cup (finely chopped)|
|capsicum||1/4 cup (finely chopped)|
|pepper powder||to taste|
|green chutney||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|for green chutney|
|coriander leaves||2 cups|
|mint leaves||1 cup|
|ginger||one small piece|
|green chilly||2 – 3|
|lemon juice||juice of 1/2 lemon|
1. Grind together coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, green chilies, salt and sugar by adding very little water. Finally add lemon juice and mi well. Keep it aside. (I usually have green chutney in my fridge, so I made use of that).
2. Grate cabbage and keep it in a bowl. Similarly finely chop onion and capsicum and add it to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Now add 5 tablespoons of mayo sauce , green chutney, pepper powder and mix well. Add the required amount of salt.
4. Now, take a bread slice, apply butter on one side, spread the mayo veggie mixture generously on the other side, cover with another slice of bread, apply butter on the outer side of this bread piece.
5. Heat a tawa and toast them on medium flame till they are crisp. Cut into diagonals and serve.
If you find this post useful, I would be happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving