|red chilly powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|biryani masala||1 teaspoon|
|basmati rice||1 1/2 cup|
|ginger garlic paste||1 tablespoon|
|baby corn||1/2 cup|
|biryani masala||1 tablespoon|
|green chilly||2 (slit)|
|mint leaves||10 -15|
|coriander leaves||1 tablespoon (chopped)|
|oil/ ghee||2 tablespoon|
1. Wash and clean rice, soak in clear water for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, drain rice and keep aside.
2. Take all ingredients for marination in a bowl, mix well, add cubed tofu, mix well and leave it aside for 20 – 30 minutes.
3. In a pan heat oil/ ghee, add sliced onion, ginger garlic paste and green chilies. Saute well till onion turns brownish in color and the raw smell of ginger garlic goes off. Next add mint leaves and saute for few seconds.
4. Now add biryani masala, saute well. Next add chopped tomatoes and saute nicely till tomatoes turn mushy.
5. Now add chopped baby corn pieces and saute for few more minutes. Next add marinated paneer and saute well.
6. Add water. Once water starts boiling, add rice, salt , mix well.
7. Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pressure cooker with lid and cook on low flame for 10 minutes. (or for 1 whistle)
9. Once the pressure subsides, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork and serve with raita.
Check for other rice recipes here:
1. lemon rice
2. curd rice
3. Tamarind rice / Puliogare
4. sprouts biriyani
5 mushroom pulav
6 ghee rice
7. kabuli channa pulao
8. vegetable fried rice (chinese style)
9. jeera rice
10. methi peas pulao (with coconut milk)
11. arisi parippu sadam
12. coconut rice
13. Tomato pulao
14. mushroom pulao
15. carrot rice
16. Tawa pulao / mumbai street food
17. Easy pressure cooker chicken biryani
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving