|ginger (crushed)||1 big piece|
|garlic||3 – 4 pods|
|red chilly powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|green chilly||1 – 2|
|coriander powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
2. Add the soaked soyabeans along with the water to a pressure cooker. Add extra half a glass of water to it. Close the lid, put the weight, keep the flame in hight and wait for 1 whistle. After the first whistle, reduce the flame to sim, and let it cook on low flame for another 15 minutes. (Don’t add salt during this stage. )
3. Once the pressure subsides, open the pressure cooker, add little salt and mix well. Keep it aside.
4. In a kadai, heat oil, splutter mustard seeds. Then add chopped onion, curry leaves and saute it well till it becomes brownish in colour.
5. Then add all the dry powders, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, pepper powder and saute again till the raw smell goes off.
6. Then add chopped tomatoes. Saute it well till it becomes mushy and the oil separates.
7. Now add the cooked soyabeans and saute it nicely.
8. This can be served with rice or roti.
linking to gayathri’s space
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving