Do you suffer from afternoon snack attack? I do. If you are like me struggling with your 2pm food cravings and find yourself wandering to the vending machine or craving snacks on the go, then a healthy snack box may be a good idea for you.
I have already tried out some of the subscription boxes and recently I got a chance to try out Snackible products, I decided to give it a try.
I received 4 boxes of snacks which contained almost all of the snackible products out of which two boxes contained dipsters. To be frank it took a while for me to taste test all the products and write my experience here. I really liked the fact that on each of the product, ingredients and health benefits about the snack were mentioned very clearly.
I checked the pricing on their website and I felt it is one of the affordable food subscription boxes, healthy and without msg.
The box was a standard cardboard box with snackible logo stamped on the outer side. The inside of the box had a logo printed on it with the logo of snackible written in English. The package also comes with a postcard which contains a list of snacks included. And Saakshi was so sweet to send a personalized card along with it.
Heading straight to the box I received. These are the snacks which I received:
1. chilli garlic pita chips with cream cheese dip – They are baked pita chips with no trans fat, no msg, and baked in olive oil. They are made with a base of wheat flour and seasoned with garlic and chilli fakes. It comes with a cream cheese dip.
2. Seedy crunchers – rich in fibre and high in protein, these seedy crunchers and midly sweet and crunchy clusters. They are rich in omega 3, with no msg. It is a mixture of high protein seeds, almonds, dates and raisins which is good to control your hunger pangs.
3. Roasted soyabean mix – They are high in protein, omega 3 and once again with no msg. They are a savory mix of roasted soyabean, watermelon seeds, and roasted masoor. Soyabean is a healthy food with all essential amino acid. The addition of soyabean in this makes it high in protein and fiber. I try to add soyabeans to my daily diet and I loved this product.
4. Sea salt pita chips with chocolate dip – These are baked pita chips made with a base of wheat flour and seasoned with sea salt. They are baked sing olive and oil and comes with a tasty chocolate dip. Chocolate is my favorite and I loved this combination.
5. baked pita chips with herby dip – They are low in calorie, low in fat and without msg. They are baked pita chips with wheat flour, sprinkled with chilli garlic pizza flavor to satisfy your pizza cravings, and come combined with a cheesy jalapeno dip.
6. jalapeno peanuts – They are rich in proteins, antioxidants, heart friendly, and helps to reduce bad cholesterol.
7. Herb and cheese pita chips with a cheesy jalapeno dip – They are baked in olive oil with no trans fat and no msg. They are again made with wheat flour and seasoned with herbs and cheese. They come with a cheesy jalapeno dip.
8. dark chocolate ragi cookies – a healthy cookies with low glycemic index and without msg, are rich in fibre, and coated with dark chocolate.
9. almond fudge bar – They are healthy bars made with whole grain, almonds, and cashews and they are bound together with dark chocolate and honey. They are rich in fiber, healthy fat, without any refined sugar, and a perfect energizer.
10. chocochip waffle – They are wholewheat waffles, rich in iron and calcium to satiate your sweet tooth. They looked good, but I couldn’t taste it as kids gobbled it up.
11. tropical trail mix – a high protein mix made with mango, pear, almonds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. They are light, has a sweet savory combination and tastes great with thick greek yogurt.
12. oats chia chocolate bites – They are bite sized delicious snack which is gluten free, and made with oats, chia seeds and chocolate. They are a great source of fiber.
13. cheddar cheese khakra chips – This is a cheesy version of khakra made with whole wheat flour, edible oil, salt and cheddar cheese flavoring.
14. Very berry trail mix – They are rich in proteins, omega 3 , with no msg and are made with cranberries, strawberries, and sunflower seeds. They are good for health and light on the tummy.
15. Fruit medley – is a collection of dehydrated seasonal fruits which contained kiwi, mango, papaya, cranberry and pineapple
dipsters and new products launched by snackible which is a combination of chips and dips. They were really good and tasty.
1. creamy cheese dip with masala ragi chips
2. spicy mayo dip with jalapeno ragi chips
3. chocolate dip with waffle chips
4. cheesy jalapeno dip with piri piri ragi chips
I am very happy with the majority of Snackible products and really loved some of them. I loved the chocolate dipster and would definitely buy them in future. I really wish they add more products to their list in future.