salted cucumber lassi recipe | namkeen kheera lassi – quick, easy and refreshing lassi recipe with cucumber.
I was making this lassi during summer and wanted to share this recipe here, but somehow kept on postponing.
salted cucumber lassi recipe
- cucumber – 1, big – roughly chopped
- yogurt – 1 cup
- mint leaves – 1/4 cup
- black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- roasted cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- water – as required
- salt – to taste
how to make salted cucumber lassi recipe ~ kheera lassi
1.To make cucumber lassi, first wash, peel and roughly chop the cucumber pieces.
2. Transfer the cucumber pieces, mint leaves, to a blender jar. Blend it to a smooth puree.
3. To this add yogurt, water, salt, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder and blend well.
4. cucumber lassi is ready. Serve fresh or chilled.