1. Boil milk in a thick bottomed pan and reduce it to 1/2 litre.
2. Allow it to cool.
3. Once it is cooled completely, strain it to remove the cream.
4. Then add sugar, mix it nicely till sugar gets dissolved completely. Now add roohaafza . Mix well. (I have 2 – 3 drops of pink food color as I felt that the color is less . But this is completely optional.)
5. Pour it to popsicle moulds and freeze it. (You can also make use of small tumblers if you don’t have popsicle moulds. )
6. Let it set in freezer for 14 – 15 hours and then take it out, hold it carefully under tapwater and remove the popsicles. Enjoy!
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving