|ripe banana / nendran pazham||2 big|
|coconut (scraped)||1/2 cup|
|cardamom powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|jaggery syrup(optional)||1 – 2 teaspoon (depending on the sweetness of banana)|
|bread crumbs||1/4 – 1/2 cup|
|milk||2 – 3 tablespoon|
|ghee||2 tablespoon (as req. for shallow frying )|
1. Steam cook the ripe bananas along with the skin.
2. Peel off the skin, remove the inner black string and mash them well.
3. Add the ingredients jaggery syrup, cardamom powder, coconut and mix it nicely.
4. Roll into medium sized balls and flatten like cutlets.
5. Dip in milk and roll in bread crumbs.
6. Heat ghee in a pan.
7. Shallow fry the cutlets till they become golden brown on both sides.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving