2018 has started with a lot of new resolutions, new expectations and lots of good food. India is a country with 29 states and 7 union territories. And each region have their own style of food. We have lots of Indian festivals and good food has a very important role in all these festivals. Talking about New Year, I love to enjoy the beginning of the year with my family, friends, and with my favorite food.
So the next two months is all about regional favorites. If you have a unique recipe which is a special dish of your region or state or it belongs to any region, do share it with us and get a chance to feature it on our website’s subscriber’s recipe section. The full credit of the recipe will be given to you. Eggs are allowed in baking. There’s also a chance to win exciting gifts.
1st prize: prestige omega select plus mini handi with lid, 2.5 liters
2nd prize: IndianArtVilla 2.0″ X 5.0″ Steel Copper Fry Pan Tadka Pan | 350 ML
So, here’s a chance to send us some of your special regional recipes. It can be sweet, snacks, curry, breakfast recipe, lunch, cookies, cakes, or any other traditional or innovative recipe which is belongs to a region.
We invite home chefs and bloggers to enter their favorite regional recipes and make this event a success. I take this as an opportunity to thank all my readers and followers who were with us all these years. And all the members who participated in our earlier contest and made it a success.
Rules of Regional Recipe Contest
1. The recipe and picture (vertical) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources. If the picture is copied from any internet source, the respective person will be eliminated from the contest.
2. Add an interesting description to your recipe in about 100 words. This is compulsory.
3. The recipe should be sent between 17th Jan 2018 to 17th of March 2018. The results will be published in the 4th week of March.
4. The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning. The winner will be decided based on the number of quality recipes.
5. Like Nandoos Kitchen on facebook and Instagram to keep yourself updated on the latest events. And share the contest details on your blog if you have one along with a link to the contest page. (mandatory)
6. You can also follow us through our facebook group Indian recipes to get more updates.
7. The contest is open to everyone, but the prizes will be sent only to an Indian address.
8. Recipes can be used by vegetarianindianrecipes.com (nandoos kitchen) on its website and social media pages.
How to participate
To participate in this contest, it is mandatory to be a member of this site. But it is very easy. There are three steps.
- Register to become a member of this site. Click on the link register and add you details like name, email, website (if any) and a short description about yourself. Don’t worry, it is free and your email is safe.
- Login Click the link to login using your user name and password.
- Add recipe This is the final and the most important step. But you can add recipe only if you have registered and logged in.
- If you find any difficulty during the entire process, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I will be happy to help you.
- Bloggers can also add their recipes in the same manner. The uploaded photos should be original, and without watermark. If selected, the recipe will be published on the blog.
What you have to do
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is the picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure you send a high-resolution picture. The picture should be clear and attractive. Please do not add any text or watermark on the images.
- The picture should be in portait form (Vertical)
- Recipes and images should not be copied from the internet. You will be eliminated.
- All recipes will not be published on the website. But all the recipes submitted which qualify the rules will be considered for the contest. The selected recipes will undergo slight moderation before appearing on the blog.
- If you are participating in the contest, then it is mandatory to share the contest details in facebook and instagram.
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link of the recipe on you facebook and twitter timeline and tag #nandooskitchen #nkregionalrecipecontest
- Click the link add recipe to submit the recipes.
So hurry up and start sending recipes. Let the best recipe win!!
The entries for the contest:
- pindi chana and bhature
- pav bhaji recipe
- moong dal halwa
- gajar ka halwa
- chaler payesh
- colorful meringue kisses
- ven pongal with tomato chutney
- palak pakodi kadhi
- chilli chocolate macroons
- rava ladoo
- the hidden heart cake
- rasmalai macrons
- poha tikki
- moong dal halwa
- south indian breakfast thali
- beetroot thepla
- green peas soup
- garlic chutney powder
- hot milk cake
- indian lunch thali
- paneer nuggets
- oats kichadi
- watermelon popsicle
- namak pare
- palak dhokla
- mangalore bun
- daal tadka
- matar kachori
- paneer kheer
- hare chane ki sabzi
- besan wali bharwa mirch
- rajasthani dal bhati churma
- three layer dhokla
- sev ki sabzi
- sattu paratha
- sandwich dhokla
This time it was more difficult to decide a winner because each recipe was unique and delicious. But as the rule says there can be only two winners. We have decided the winners based on the quality of recipes and the photos submitted.
Due to some technical difficulties, we are late to announce the results of the contest. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am very happy to announce the winner of the Regional Recipe Contest:
1 st prize: Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee – rasmalai macarons
2nd prize: sreeja – indian lunch thali
Congrats to the winners.