Until then the recipe is here……….
|raw rice flour||1 cup|
|finger millet flour / ragi flour||1/2 cup|
|cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|red chilly powder||2 teaspoon|
|asafoetida powder||2 pinches|
|oil||for deep frying|
1. Mix all the ingredients to the flour. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl uniformly.
2. Prepare dough by adding water slowly. Make a smooth dough.
3. Heat oil in a kadai. Add little dough to the murukku press.
4. Press the dough starting from the edge to the centre in a circular motion in the preheated oil . Do not add more layers to ensure even cooking. Turn it to the other side and cook till the bubble ceases.
5. Drain it in an absorbent paper. Allow it to cool and pack in an airtight container.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
enjoy cooking and serving