This peanut chaat is not only easy to prepare, but healthy also.
peanut chaat recipe
preparation time: 10 mins
cooking time: 10 mins
recipe type: snacks
cuisine: North Indian
- peanuts – 2 cups
- carrot – 1 medium, grated
- onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- tomato – 1, finely chopped
- coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- green chili – 1, finely chopped
- chaat masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- fresh lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- salt – to taste
how to make peanut chaat recipe
1.Chop onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chilies to a fine pieces. Keep it aside.
2. Grate carrots and keep it aside.
3. Cook peanuts until they are soft. (See notes. )
4. Take a bowl, add peanuts, chopped onion, tomato and coriander leaves.
5. Add red chilli powder, pepper powder, chaat masala powder, salt, fresh lime juice, oil and mix well.
7. Peanut chaat ready.
1. If you are using raw peanuts without shells, soak it for 2 hours and pressure cook it with enough water and salt for 3 – 4 whistles.
2. Else if you are using raw peanuts with shells, then pressure cook with enough water and salt for 4 – 5 whistles. Drain and remove the shell.