peanut butter banana milkshake – easy milkshake recipe
Peanut butter banana milkshake recipe – healthy, tasty and filling milkshake made with peanut butter, banana, sugar and milk.
This recipe of peanut butter banana milkshake uses very few ingredients, namely peanut butter, banana, dates, milk and sugar. It is very easy to make. Just throw all the ingredients to a blender and blend well until smooth and frothy.
I make milkshakes very often as kids love to have them when they return from school. Moreover, it also gives them energy.
This peanut butter banana milkshake recipe is super easy to make. You can also try some variations like adding chocolate, vanilla ice cream or anything that you or your kids like. I have tried making this milkshake with peanut butter and chocolate and it was delicious.
Peanut butter along with banana is a tasty combination and anybody who loves the taste and flavor of peanuts or peanut butter is sure to love it. It had a unique aroma of roasted peanuts and along with banana and dates, it taste delicious.
Let us see how to make peanut butter milkshake recipe.
Other peanut recipes:
peanut butter banana milkshake recipe
- banana - 2
- milk - 2 cups chilled
- peanut butter - 2 tablespoons
- pitted dates - 2
- honey or sugar - 2 tablespoons
- ice cubes - 3 - 4
- Chop bananas into pieces.
- Add the chopped bananas, chopped dates, peanut butter, sugar, ice cubes into a blender and blend well.
- Add ¼ cup of milk at a time to a blender and blend again.
- Blend well until smooth and frothy.
- Add more milk for a thinner milkshake and less for a thicker milkshake.
- Transfer to a serving glass. Serve peanut butter banana milkshake chilled.