|pasta (boiled)||2 cups|
|olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|onions (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|garlic (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|green chillies (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|tomatoes (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|capsicum (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|tomato juice||2 cups|
|chilli powder||a pinch|
|dry oregano||1 tablespoon|
|dry red chilly flakes||1 tablespoon|
|processed cheese (grated)||175 gms|
1. Prepare pasta according to the instructions given.
These are the steps I followed:
a) For 1 cup pasta, boil 3 cups of water. To it add little salt and a few drops of cooking oil
b) To the boiling water, slowly add the pasta and continue cooking for 12 – 13 minutes. Stir occassionally.
c) Drain the cooked pasta and rinse in fresh cold water and keep it aside.
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, garlic, green chilles and saute the onions till they turn golden brown.
2. Add the tomatoes and capsicum and saute on medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato juice, chilli powder, basil, oregano and salt and mix well. Cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add the pasta, and mix well so that the sauce is well coated onto it. Remove from flame.
5. Serve hot and garnish with cheese and chilli flakes.
linking to gayathri’s space
my entries for the event:
sweet diamond cuts onion chutney muthira podi mathan vellapayar pulingary vendakka masala puli soyabeans mezhukkupuratti cheera thoran vepilla katti kesar badam milk kesar lassi cabbage pakoda atta ladoo rava kesari pori unda italian hot chocolate thakkali curry
If you find this post useful, I would be happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving