HOW TO MAKE PANEER 65 – PANEER 65 DRY RECIPE
Paneer 65 recipe – Ingredients
- paneer – 200 grams
- maida- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon
- corn flour – 2 tablespoon
- rice flour – 3 tablespoon
- red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice – 1 teaspoon (you can also add vinegar)
- red food color – a pinch
- onion – 2 tablespoon (diced)
- garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- curry leaves – 1 sprig
- green chili – 1 – 2 (slit)
- yogurt – 1 teaspoon
- sugar – a pinch
- salt – a pinch
How to prepare paneer 65
1. In a bowl, add rice flour, corn flour and maida and mix well.
2. To this add red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, lime juice and salt.
3. Add water (around 6 tablespoons) and mix well to make a smooth paste. Add a pinch of food color.
4. To this batter add paneer pieces. The batter should coat the paneer pieces evenly. Gently mix well. Cover and leave it aside for 10 – 20 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a tawa. Wait till the oil becomes hot, the gently add the paneer pieces and fry the paneer pieces till golden brown. Keep flipping the pieces when cooked on one side. (You can also deep fry paneer pieces. )
6. Collect the paneer pieces in a kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
7. Add 2 teaspoons of oil in another pan. Add diced onion pieces, curry leaves, slit green chili, garlic pieces and saute well. Saute till onion pieces turn light brownish in color. Add yogurt and mix well.
8. Add salt, a pinch of sugar and mix well. Add the fried paneer pieces, mix it and then turn off the flame.
9. Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
10. Paneer 65 is ready to serve.
Hope this post is useful. Do leave your comments, views and suggestions in the box given below.
Enjoy cooking and serving