paal ice recipe | milk popsicle – a creamy popsicle made from milk.
milk popsicle | paal ice – I am a big fan of popsicles and ice creams. Very often, I make them at home. They are healthier and hygienic compared to the store bought ones.
These popsicles are a best treat for kids during summer. Summer is nearing and hence I have started sharing more summer recipes like watermelon popsicles, chocolate ice cream, spiced buttermilk, chocolate milkshake.
paal ice recipe | milk popsicle
preparation time: 5 minutes
cooking time: 10 minutes
recipe type: popsicle
serves: 4 – 5
equipment used: popsicle mold, saucepan, refrigerator
- milk or paal – 2 cups
- sugar – 7 – 8 tablespoons
- corn flour – 4 teaspoons
- cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
how to make paal ice recipe
1. Add corn flour to a bowl. To this add 2 tablespoons of milk, mix well without lumps. Keep aside.
2. Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan. Add sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Take the corn flour mixture, and stir well with a spoon. Reduce the flame to low and slowly add the corn flour mixture to the milk. Add cardamom powder. Keep stirring till the milk thickens. Turn off the flame.
4. Let the mixture cool completely.
5. When the mixture is completely cooled, pour them into popsicle molds. Close it tightly with a lid. Refrigerate them for 10 to 12 hours.
6. Place the mold under running water for 2 minutes. The popsicles will come out easily. paal ice is ready.