oreo milkshake recipe
preparation time: 10 mins
recipe type: beverage
- milk – 2 cups, chilled
- vanilla icecream – 4 scoops
- oreo biscuits – 7 – 8
- sugar or honey – as required
- chocolate syrup – 2 teaspoons, optional
how to make oreo milkshake recipe
1. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each glass. Roll each glass to coat the syrup at the bottom and at the sides of the glass. Take two cookies, chop them finely. Keep aside.
2. Roughly chop the remaining oreo biscuits and add them to a blender, then add milk, vanilla icecream and sugar (if necessary). Blend it nicely till it becomes frothy.
1. Sugar can be replaced with chocolate syrup which will give a nice twist. I didn’t have any so I used sugar instead.
2. You can also top milkshake with whipped cream