|Instant oats||2 cups|
|coconut (scraped)||2 tablespoon|
2. Once cooled, grind it to form a coarse powder. Transfer it to a plate.
3. Now slowly add water, little by little so that the oats powder gets wet. When it reaches a crumbly texture or when you take a handful of mix and press it, if it holds its shape, and breaks when you slightly press it, that is the required consistency.
4. Cover it and keep it aside for 5 – 10 minutes.
5. Now take a traditional puttu maker, add 1 tablespoon of coconut at the bottom, then layer the oats mixture, followed by another layer of coconut .
6. Cover it and steam cook for another 5 minutes as you do for regular puttu.
7. Serve it warm with kadala curry , green peas masala or cherupayar curry.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving