|Oats (quick cooking)||1 cup|
|Rice flour||2 tablespoon|
|Butter milk||1/4 cup|
|Green chilly (chopped finely)||1 – 2|
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Ginger (grated)||1 small piece|
|Hing / Asafoetida powder||one generous pinch|
|Oil (preferably sesame oil)|
2. Mix all the ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix well to make a batter consistency. Add enough water as required (make a thin batter). Check the salt.
3. Heat a tawa, take one ladle of batter and drizzle it from the outer corners making a circle and finishing at the centre, as we do for rawa dosa or neer dosa. As soon as you pour the batter, you can see holes forming in the dosas.
4. Drizzle little oil on all sides. Simmer the gas and allow it to cook. Since rava is added, it will take some time.
5. Allow it to cook till golden brown and then gently flip it to the other side. Leave it to cook and then transfer it to a serving plate.
6. Serve it with any chutney of your choice.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving