nutella milkshake recipe – tasty and easy to make milkshake recipe with nutella.
We always love to have good food and this milkshake is one among them. I make milkshakes very often and now this milkshake with nutella is one drink which I make very often. It is very easy to make, tasty and kids love them a lot.
Initially, I thought of adding ice cream while making nutella milkshake, but then dropped the plan. You can add ice cream if you wish to. I have added banana while making milkshake, but it is optional. It gave a nice creamy taste to the milkshake.
I love nutella, and I think nutella added to any dish makes it tasty. So let us learn how to make nutella milkshake recipe.
nutella milkshake recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
recipe type: beverage
- nutella – 2 – 3 tablespoons
- milk – 1 cup, chilled
- banana – 1
- vanilla essence – 1/4 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- ice cubes – few
how to make nutella milkshake recipe
1. To make nutella milkshake, first chop the banana and add them to the mixer jar. Add 1/2 cup of milk, nutella, vanilla eassence, ice cubes, sugar and blend well.
2. Once the bananas are blended well, add the rest of the milk and blend once more till the mixture becomes smooth and frothy.
3. nutella milkshake is ready. Pour into serving glasses and serve immediately.