fruit pizza recipe – This colorful, fresh fruit pizza is a treat for your eyes and tastes as good as it looks.
This no bake fruit pizza is one of those tasty treats which are easy to make, healthy and perfect for any party or get-togethers. Just change the fruits according to your preference, and enjoy!!
As the name says this is a no-bake pizza. The base of the pizza is made from almonds, cashew nuts, dates, figs and coconut oil which together provide an excellent boost of protein, fiber, calcium, vitamin E, potassium, and medium chain triglycerides and it is gluten-free.
I have used unsweetened cocoa powder to give the base of the fruit pizza a delicious chocolate taste. Everything is blitzed together in a food processor and then pressed into a tart dish, placed in the freezer to set.
Serve this yummy fruit pizza as a dessert.
healthy no bake chocolate fruit pizza
preparation time: 25 minutes
recipe type: dessert
serves: 2 – 3
- almonds or badam – 1 cup
- cashew nuts – 1/2 cup
- figs – 4 – 5
- dates – 25, medium sized – seedless
- coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
- vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- cream cheese – 1/2 cup
- greek yogurt – 1/2 cup, plain
- orange juice – 1/3 tablespoon
- orange zest – 1/4 teaspoon
- vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
- strawberry – 1/4 cup
- kiwi – 1, medium sized
- black and green grapes – 1 cup
- orange – 1, medium sized
- apple – 1/2 cup, chopped
- banana – 1/4 cup, sliced
- pomegranate – 1/4 cup
how to make no bake fruit pizza recipe
to make pizza base
1.To make no bake chocolate pizza, let us start by making the base. Add almonds and cashew nuts in a food processor and grind it to a fine flour.
2. Add dates, figs, melted coconut oil, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Continue to grind until the dates are finely chopped and everything combined well.
3. Transfer the prepared dough to a tart dish, press it well and place it in the fridge for an hour to set. If you don’t have much time then you can put it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
filling for pizza
4. Let us now make the filling for pizza. Add cream cheese, greek yogurt, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
5. Now spread this mixture on the top of the pizza base and then decorate with the fruit topping of your choice.
6. chocolate fruit pizza is ready. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a couple of hours until ready to eat.