no bake dragon fruit jam tarts – tasty and easy to make no-bake tarts filled with dragon fruit jam and garnished with strawberry
This is a simple tart which is very easy to make and delicious. I have used dragon fruit jam as filling, but you can use any filling of your preference like chocolate filling or any other. This recipe requires just 8 ingredients and 30 minutes to prepare.
Let us see how to make no bake dragon fruit jam tarts recipe.
no bake dragon fruit jam tarts
preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 30 minutes
recipe type: dessert
for the tart crust
- dates – 10, seedless
- digestive biscuits – 7
- butter – 2 tablespoons, melted
for the dragon fruit jam
- dragon fruit flesh scooped – 1/2
- sugar – 2 tablespoons
- lime juice – 1 teaspoon
- sliced strawberries
how to make no bake dragon fruit jam tart
for tart crust
1.To make no bake dragon fruit jam, first let us prepare the tarts. Add dates, digestive biscuits to a mixer jar and grind till you get a smooth mixture.
2. Now take the mixture into a bowl, and gradually add tablespoons of melted butter. Mix well until the mixture resembles a dough.
3. Line tart molds with parchment paper. Add the prepared mixture into the molds and press firmly using your hands to form a uniform crust. Press it more in the center with your thumb to make space for filling. Place the prepared tarts into the freezer section of the refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes.
for the dragon fruit jam
4. Now let us prepare dragon fruit jam for no bake dragon fruit jam tarts. Cut the dragon fruit into two halves and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Take scooped flesh in a mixer jar and blend to a pulp.
5. Add the dragon fruit pulp to a thick bottomed non-stick pan. Add sugar and mix well. Cook on a medium flame and simmer until it has a thick jam like consistency. Keep on stirring occasionally. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Once the mixture begins to thicken, add lemon juice to it. Stir well and cook for about a minute. Take care not to cook for a long time, otherwise, the jam will turn hard. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool. dragon fruit jam is ready.
7. Take out the prepared tarts from the refrigerator. Carefully remove the tarts from the tart molds, take care they do not break.
8. Put a spoonful of dragon fruit jam on top of it.
9. Garnish with the sliced strawberry. no bake dragon fruit jam tarts are ready. Serve chilled.
1. If your dates are not sticky and moist, soak it in warm water for 10 minutes and drain thoroughly.
2. If you don’t have tart molds, you can also try making this in big pie pan.
3. no bake dragon fruit jam tarts recipe by dhrasti dholakia