choco biscuit balls – tasty and easy to make dessert with 3 main ingredients. It is a no bake 10 minute dessert.
My mom prepares these addictive biscuit chocolate balls for my kids and nowadays, I also make them as it is an easy option during busy morning hours. I don’t prefer adding sprinkles every time I make it. During regular days, I just sprinkle some cocoa powder or roll the balls on some desiccated coconut and serve. But when I make it for a kids party, I roll it with some sprinkles so that it looks attractive.
There are various ways to prepare biscuit balls, using condensed milk, without condensed milk, and many others. There are also chocolate cake balls. But I always find this chocolate biscuit balls with condensed milk an easy to prepare dessert.
They are an ideal dessert for kids parties. This chocolate biscuit balls is a easy sweet recipe which can be made in less than 5 – 10 minutes.
This can be made during any festival or can be made during any time of the day to satisfy your sweet cravings.
It is very easy to make this sweet and it just needs a handful of ingredients for the preparation. Three main ingredients needed are biscuits, condensed milk and cocoa powder. You can use any variety of biscuits like marie, parle G, milk bikis or any other.
And I found it very easy to prepare nutty biscuit balls using preethi turbo chop.
choco biscuit balls recipe
preparation time: 10 mins
recipe type: dessert
serves: 2 – 3
- marie biscuit – 1/2 cup
- nuts – 3/4 cup
- cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- dessicated coconut – 1 tablespoon
- vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- condensed milk – 1/2 tin
how to make no bake choco biscuit balls recipe with step by step photos
1. Finely powder the nuts. Roughly break up the biscuits, add them to a mixer jar and grind them to a fine powder.
2. Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoon butter into a bowl and beat it until smooth.
3. Add the biscuit powder to it. Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and mix well.
4. Add condensed milk, mix well and make a dough. Grease your hands with butter or oil, pinch small portions of dough and roll it into balls. Keep it aside.
5. Take sprinkles in a plate and roll these balls or serve them plain.
choco biscuit balls recipe below
- 14 to 15 marie biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 and ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons condensed milk
- Roughly break up the biscuits, add them to a mixer jar, make fine powder.
- Add butter to a bowl, beat until smooth.
- Add powdered biscuits, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla essence, mix well.
- Add condensed milk, mix and make a dough.
- Grease your palms with butter.
- Take small pinches of dough, and roll into balls.
- Roll them in sprinkles or desiccated coconut and serve.