|dosa batter||2 cups|
|egg||1 (for each dosa)|
|onion (finely chopped)||1(small)|
|oil (sesame oil)||as required|
|green chilli (chopped)||1|
1. Click here for how to make dosa batter.
2. Beat egg in a mixing bowl and add onion, green chilly, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well.
3. Heat tawa, grease with oil.
4. Once it is hot, pour batter onto tawa using ladle and slowly spread the batter on the tawa like we do for normal dosa. Lower the flame to sim. Lightly sprinkle oil around the edges of the dosa. Cover with a lid
5. Spread egg mixture all over the dosa. Then spread it thinly all over the dosa.
6. Once the dosa with the egg batter is cooked on one side, flip it to the other side. Leave it for a minute and remove from flame.
Spread a tablespoon of green chutney on top and garnish with grated cheese. Serve it hot and see the difference.
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving