Mushroom pepper fry recipe / mushroom stir fry recipe – is an easy mushroom recipe with a peppery flavor. This is a mushroom pepper fry dry recipe which is very easy to make and is made with button mushrooms. So this dish can also be called as button mushroom pepper fry . You can also try making mushroom pepper fry with other mushroom varieties.
MUSHROOM PEPPER FRY – PEPPER MUSHROOM FRY RECIPE
Mushroom pepper fry recipe – ingredients
- mushrooms – 200 grams
- capsicum / bell peppers – 1 (small)
- onion – 1
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- green chili – 1
- curry leaves – few
- lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon (Freshly ground)
- fennel seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- asafoetida powder / hing – a pinch
- dry red chili – 1
How to make mushroom pepper fry
3. Add sliced onion and saute till it becomes brownish in color. Add ginger garlic paste, green chili and saute again on a medium flame for a few seconds until the raw smell goes off. Add coriander powder and mix well.
4. Add capsicum and saute well till it shrinks well.
5. Add the sliced mushroom pieces, salt and let it cook on medium flame until the entire water gets evaporated. There will be a sizzling sound throughout the time till the water has completely evaporated. Increase the flame and toss well. Take care that the mushrooms should not get burnt.
6. Add pepper powder and mix well. Finally, add lemon juice, mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve mushroom pepper fry with roti, paratha, chapati or with rice items.
Hope this post was useful. Do leave your comments, views and suggestions in the box given below.
Enjoy cooking and serving