mushroom 65 recipe – a tasty and easy to make tea time snack recipe. mushroom 65 is also a delicious starter snack which can be served with any indian meal.
The method of mushroom 65 is very easy. Marinate the mushroom pieces in a batter and deep fry them till nicely fried and crisp. It is a very simple, crispy fried mushroom recipe which can be easily made at home. They can also be served as a side dish for chapati or roti.
You can also make mushroom 65 gravy, but here I am sharing a simple dry mushroom recipe.
mushroom 65 recipe
- button mushrooms – 8 to 9
- all purpose flour or maida – 1 tablespoon
- corn flour – 1 tablespoon
- rice flour – 1 and 1/2 tablespoon
- red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- food color – a pinch (optional)
- lime juice – few drops
- oil – for frying
how to make mushroom 65 recipe with step by step photos
1. To make mushroom 65, slightly wash mushrooms with clear water. Using a paper napkin pat them dry and wipe off any remaining dirt from the surface.
2. Cut into quarters. If the pieces are very big, cut into four, otherwise, cut them into half. Keep aside.
3. Add all the ingredients except oil to a bowl. Mix well. Add water little by little and make a batter of medium thick consistency.
4. Add the mushroom pieces, mix well so that the batter gets coated well on the mushroom pieces. If necessary, sprinkle a little water and mix well.
5. Leave it aside for 5 to 8 minutes. Let them marinate well.
7. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, add the mushroom pieces in batches and fry them till they are fried and crisp.
8. mushroom 65 is ready. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.