|Chilly powder||2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 tablespoon|
|Semi thick coconut milk||2 cup|
|Fenugreek seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, allow it to splutter. Then add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Saute it for a few seconds.
3. Now add the chopped shallots. Saute it well it till it turns golden brown in colour.
4. Add the drumstick pieces and cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Make a paste with chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder by adding little water. Reduce the heat and add the paste to the pan and sauté it well till the raw smell goes off.
6. Now add the mango pieces, salt and coconut milk to this. Cook it in low or medium flame.
7. Serve it with hot rice.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated
Enjoy cooking and serving