METHI PAKORA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE METHI PAKODA
Methi Pakora Recipe – Ingredients
- besan / chickpea flour – 3/4 cup
- rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- crushed peanuts – 1/2 teaspoon
- fenugreek leaves – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- onions – 1 (small – finely chopped )
- chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- hing / asafoetida powder – a pinch
- green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- ginger – 1/2-inch piece (grated)
- salt – to taste
- oil – for frying
How To Make Methi Pakoda
1. In a bowl mix together gram flour, rice flour, crushed peanuts, chopped onion, garam masala, chili pieces, chili powder, and salt.2. Add enough water to make a smooth batter. Now add chopped fenugreek leaves.
3. Heat oil in a pan / kadai. Slowly, drop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil and deep fry in medium flame for 3 – 4 minutes or until it becomes golden brown.
4. Once done, transfer it to an absorbent paper or kitchen towel. Continue the same process with the rest of the batter.
5. Methi pakoda is ready.
6. Serve methi pakora with tomato ketchup.
1. If you feel that the pakoras will be bitter, then take 1/4 cup of methi leaves.
Hope this post was useful. Do leave your comments, views or suggestions in the box given below.
Enjoy cooking and serving