MATAR MUSHROOM MASALA RECIPE -HOW TO MAKE MATAR MUSHROOM
Matar Mushroom Masala – Ingredients
- button mushrooms – 200 gms
- peas – 3/4 – 1 cup
- onion – 1 (medium- finely chopped)
- ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- green chili – 1 (chopped)
- tomatoes – 3 (medium – finely chopped)
- red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- cashewnuts – 4 – 5
- water – as required
- oil – 2 tablespoons
- coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon (finely chopped)
How To Make Matar mushroom masala
3. In a pan heat oil, add chopped onion and saute till it becomes translucent.4. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped green chilies, saute till the raw smell of ginger garlic goes off.
5. Now add tomato pieces and saute till it becomes dry. Then add cashew paste and mix well.
6. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and half teaspoon of salt. Saute till oil starts leaving the edges of the pan.
7. Add chopped mushroom pieces, green peas and mix well. Then add 1 cup of water. (If you are using fresh peas, then add 2 cups of water. )
8. Cover the pan with a lid and cook till peas is cooked well.
9. Once cooked well, add garam masala, mix well. Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
10. Serve mushroom matar masala with roti, chapati, poori or naan.
Hope you liked this post. Do leave your comments, views, and suggestions in the box below.
Enjoy cooking and serving