masala kaju recipe | roasted kaju | roasted cashew nuts – tasty and easy to make snack recipe with cashew nuts.
masala kaju is a tasty spicy cashew nuts which tastes great as a party snack or simply as a guilt-free snack to munch at any time of the day.
We always find them in market, but these spicy cashew nuts can be made at home in 5 minutes. It is absolutely delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. They can also be served as a quick snack recipe.
masala kaju recipe
- ghee – 1 tablespoon
- cashew nuts or kaju – 1 cup
- turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- curry leaves – few
how to make masala kaju recipe
1. Heat ghee in a pan. When the ghee is hot enough, add curry leaves and fry till they turn crispy. Transfer them to a plate. Keep aside.
2. To the same ghee, add cashew nuts and roast them till they turn golden brown.
3. To this add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, and the fried curry leaves. Mix well till the spices get coated well.
4. spicy kaju is ready. Serve as a tea time snack.