mangoes – 2 medium sized
chilled milk – 2 cups
sugar / honey – 2 teaspoon
saffron – a pinch
nuts (sliced) – for garnish (optional)
1. Wash the mangoes nicely. Peel them and chop them into small pieces.
2. Add the mango pieces into a blender along with milk.
3. Add sugar and saffron into the mixer and if preferred add ice cubes also.
4. Blend all the ingredients together until it becomes frothy.
4. Add chopped dry fruits if you want for garnishing. Serve it cool
1. Mangoes come in various sizes and shapes. It is very necessary to select the best ones from the market. Choose the ones with intact skin without any bruises or cuts.
2. Store the ripe mangoes in refrigerator and unripe ones can be kept outside for ripening.
3. Wash the mangoes well in running water before eating to remove all the dust and pesticides.
4. The amount of sugar depends on your taste buds. You can increase or decrease according to your taste.
Check for other smoothies, milkshake and lassi
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. This will take a single click. It will keep me motivated.
Also send your comments, suggestions or querries to [email protected]