mango fool recipe or mango cream – a tasty combination of mango and fresh cream. mango fool or mango cream is one of the easiest and tastiest mango recipes one can make.
mango fool is a 3-ingredient recipe and can be made with mango puree, cream, and sugar. Moreover, it is a no cook mango cream recipe.
I am not sure how it got the name fool, but the name no cook mango cream looks perfect for this dish.
To make mango fool recipe, I used milky mist cream, but you can also make use of low-fat cream like amul cream or any other available to you. If you live in a region where whipped cream is readily available, then your job is easier. The amount of sugar added depends on the sweetness you prefer and the sweetness of the mangoes. I have added 2 tablespoons of sugar while pureeing the mangoes and that was perfect for me and my family – not so sweet.
Let us see how to make mango cream recipe video.
mango fool recipe video
mango fool recipe
preparation time: 15 minutes
recipe type: dessert
serves: 2 – 3
- mango – 2 – 3, ripe
- sugar – 2 tablespoons
- fresh cream – 200 grams
- icing sugar or powdered sugar – 1 tablespoon
- vanilla essence – 2 drops
- lemon juice – 2 teaspoons, optional
how to make mango fool recipe with step by step photos
1.Wash, peel and roughly chop mangoes. Keep a few aside for garnishing. Add the rest of the mangoes to a blender jar along with sugar, lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until use.
2. Take fresh cream in a bowl. Add powdered sugar to it. Place the bowl inside another bowl containing ice cubes. Using an electric beater, whisk well on a medium high speed until you get soft peaks. Remove 1/2 cup of whipped cream and keep aside.
3. Into the remaining cream, add the prepared mango puree, and fold gently until well combined. Alternately, you can also add whipped cream and mango puree into the serving glass one by one forming a layer.
4. mango fool is ready. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled.
mango fool recipe below
- mango - 2 - 3, ripe
- sugar - 2 tablespoons
- fresh cream - 200 grams
- icing sugar or powdered sugar - 1 tablespoon
- vanilla essence - 2 drops
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons, optional
- Roughly chop mangoes.
- Add chopped mango, sugar to a mixer jar. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate till use.
- In another bowl, add fresh cream and powdered sugar.
- Beat well until it forms soft peaks.
- Reserve half cup of whipped cream for garnish.
- To the rest of the cream, add mango puree, mix well.
- Transfer to serving glass, chill for 30 minutes.
- mango fool is ready. Serve chilled