maggi mixture recipe – a tasty mixture recipe with maggi noodles.
maggi needs no introduction and it is known for its quick and easy cooking. When it comes to a party, I prefer to do the cooking in a faster and quicker way and I definitely use Maggi for one dish at least. “maggi Mixture” is a quick and easy snack ideal for any kids party. The best part is , it is very easy to cook as it is baked in oven and mixed with the Maggie meal maker and we no need worry about the spices.
Let us see how to make maggi mixture recipe.
maggi mixture recipe
preparation time: 5 minutes
cooking time: 15 minutes
recipe type: snack
- maggi noodles with tastemaker – 2 packets
- peanuts – 1/4 cup
- roasted gram – 1/4 cup
- curry leaves – few
- ghee – 4 teaspoon
- salt – to taste
how to make maggi mixture recipe
1.To make maggi mixture, empty the noodles packet into a bowl. Keep the tastemaker sachet aside.
2. Take an oven safe pan and brush it with 1 teaspoon of ghee. Preferably line the oven safe pan with an aluminum foil.
3. Crush the noodles into small pieces. Don’t crush into fine pieces.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon ghee and mix it well with the crushed noodles. Spread the noodles across the pan.
5. Pre-heat oven at 180-degree centigrade for 5 minutes.
6. Place the oven safe pan which has the noodles into the oven.
7. Bake this for approximately 10 minutes. Once done, you will start getting a nice aroma.
8. Meanwhile, we can prepare the remaining ingredients. Start with the dry roasting of peanuts. Once it is cool, remove the skin and keep it aside.
9. Slightly dry roast the roasted gram in a very low flame. Be cautious while roasting this as it would turn black very fast.
10. The noodles would be baked by this time. Take them out and place them in a bowl.
11. Add roasted peanuts and roasted gram to the baked noodles, and mix them with the noodles using a dry spoon.
12. Take a frying pan and start the tempering. Heat the remaining ghee (around 2 and 1/2 teaspoon). Add curry leaves. Once the curry leaves turn crisp, add the Maggi tastemaker mix. Make sure the small vegetables inside the tastemaker are cooked while roasting them in ghee.
13. Pour the tempering over the fried noodles.
14. Mix well with a dry spoon. Allow it to cool and then store them in an air-tight container.