ladoo recipes are very popular in India and made for all festivals like Diwali, Ganesh chaturti, Sri krishna jayanti and others. There are variety of ladoo recipes which are made during these functions and today I am sharing some of the very popular and easy to make laddu for diwali.
You might also be interested in diwali recipes, indian sweet recipes, indian snacks and others.
collection of ladoo recipes
1. besan ladoo – a popular Indian sweet made with gram flour or besan, sugar and ghee. It is very important to roast the gram flour well in medium flame until it releases a nice aroma.
2. 10-min coconut ladoo – coconut ladoo is another popular Indian sweet. Here coconut ladoo is made with condensed milk, which makes the work easier.
3. rava ladoo – ladoo made with rava or semolina, sugar, coconut and milk. Very tasty, easy to make and popular Diwali sweet.
4. rava ladoo with condensed milk – easy rava ladoo made with condensed milk. The regular rava ladoo is made with milk, but here condensed milk is used which makes it easy to make ladoo.
5. ragi ladoo – a tasty combination of ragi or finger millet flour, peanuts, jaggery and coconut. You will not feel the taste of jaggery when you eat it, still healthy.
6. punjabi pinni – originally a punjabi dish made with urad dal, but here it is made with wheat flour, khoya and nuts which make it a healthy, tasty ladoo for festival.
7. beetroot ladoo – healthy ladoo made with beetroot. Best way to include beets into your diet and a very healthy dessert.
8. poha ladoo – also called as aval ladoo is a tasty, healthy ladoo made with flattened rice or poha, jaggery, and coconut.
9. peanut seasame ladoo – a very healthy and tasty Indian sweet made with peanuts, sesame seeds and jaggery.
10. thinai ladoo or foxtail millet ladoo – thinai also called as foxtail millet is a very healthy, fiber rich grain. Here the ladoo is made with thinai, jaggery, honey, and nuts. Healthy ladoos for festival.
11. dates ladoo – tasty combination of dates, nuts and coconut. perfect healthy ladoo for diwali
12. atta ladoo or wheat flour ladoo – a very easy to make ladoo with whole wheat flour, sugar, nuts and ghee.
13. kaju ladoo – a tasty diwali sweet recipe made with cashew nuts, sugar and ghee. Tasty and easy ladoo.
14. moong dal ladoo – tasty ladoo made with moong dal. Here both the methods are shared: one making moong dal ladoo with sugar and the other, moong dal ladoo with jaggery
15. pori unda – also called as pori urundai, it is a tasty sweet made with pori or puffed rice, jaggery. It is not very easy to make as jaggery has to be boiled to a non sticky ball consistency to get the right balls. But it is very tasty.