To be roasted and grinded
|Curry leaves||3 cups|
|Tamarind||1 small lemon sized ball|
|Chilly powder||2 – 3 teaspoon|
|Fenugreek powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 teaspoon|
1. Soak tamarind in warm water and squeeze out the extract. Keep it aside for later use.
2. Wash the curry leaves. Keep them aside
3. Dry roast fenugreek and powder it. (If you have made them in excess you can store them in a tight container for future use. )
4. Now grind the curry leaves with little water to form a smooth paste.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Then add mustard seeds. Let them splutter.
6. Add the ground paste, cook in low flame
7. Now add tamarind paste, chilly powder and salt. Mix well till the water evaporates.
8. Add fenugreek powder and mix well. Serve it with curd rice, chapatti or roti.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in googe+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
enjoy cooking and serving.