ginger marmalade iced tea recipe – lemon ginger iced tea is perfect for any summer day and this iced tea with a twist of ginger marmalade can be made within seconds. This is a real treat for all tea lovers!
Summer is here and what could be better than a refreshing glass of lemon ginger iced tea. Now making this iced tea is more easy with Sprig montane ginger. This iced tea recipe is made with ginger marmalade for the most amazing flavor. No need of extracting lemon juice, peeling and grating ginger. Just add Sprig ginger marmalade and mix well. Refreshing ginger marmalade iced tea ready in minutes.
I recently received the newly launched Sprig Ginger Marmalade. My husband is a tea lover and hence I decided to make this iced tea with ginger marmalade. And it was so good. No need to cut ginger, extract lime juice, just mix some marmalade and it is done. I wanted to try making some cookies, but somehow I couldn’t and decided to make this cool refreshing tea instead. I have already tried few of their products personally and I simply love their products.
You can also buy their products at a discount price. Use coupon code “NANDOOSKITCHEN” while you place your order and the first 10 people will get a discount of 15% on their purchase of ginger marmalade. So click here to place your order now. I strongly recommend you to try this product.
Let us see the recipe of ginger marmalade iced tea. Don’t forget to try this easy recipe with sprig montane ginger.
ginger marmalade iced tea recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 5 minutes
recipe type: beverage
- water – 2 cups
- sugar or honey – 1 teaspoon, optional
- tea bags – 6
- sprig ginger marmalade – 4 tablespoons
- ice cube – few
- mint sprigs, lemon slices – for garnish
how to make ginger marmalade iced tea recipe
1.In a saucepan, add water, sugar, and bring it to a boil. The addition of sugar is optional, but I prefer adding a little bit of sugar. Stir till the sugar melts completely. Turn off the flame.
2. Remove the pan from heat, add ginger marmalade, and mix well. It will easily dissolve. Add tea bags, cover and let the mixture steep for at least 10 minutes or until water comes to room temperature. You can use regular tea or tea bags or even green tea. I have used tea bags.
3. Strain the tea to remove the lemon zest. Add 4 cups of water to the strained liquid and add it to a pitcher. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. To serve, add 3 ice cubes in a serving glass, pour tea over ice in tall glasses and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves. fresh refreshing lemon ginger tea is ready.