favourite recipes event – Enter your favourtie recipes and win exiting gifts
Diwali is over and we are heading over to other important festivals Christmas, New Year, Sankranthi, Pongal and many others. We have lots of Indian festivals and good food has a very important role in all these festivals. Talking about New Year, I love to enjoy the beginning of the year with my family, friends, and with my favorite food.
So the next two months is all about favorite food. If you have a unique recipe which you make for christmas, new year, sankranthi, pongal or any other favorite recipe , do share it with us and get a chance to feature it on our website’s subscriber’s recipe section. The full credit of the recipe will be given to you. There’s also a chance to win exciting gifts.
1st prize: wonder chef nutri blend juicer (white)
2nd prize: pigeon egnite electric kettle
So, here’s a chance to send us some of your favorite recipes. It can be sweet, snacks, curry, breakfast recipe, lunch or any other traditional or innovative recipe which is your favorite or your family favorite.
We invite home chefs and bloggers to enter their favorite recipes and make this event a success. I take this as an opportunity to thank all my readers and followers who were with us all these years. And all the members who participated in our Diwali recipe contest and made it a success.
Rules of Favourite Recipe Contest
1. The recipe and picture (vertical) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources. If the picture is copied from any internet source, the respective person will be eliminated from the contest.
2. Add an interesting description to your recipe in about 100 words. This is compulsory.
3. The recipe should be sent between 15 the November to 5 th February. The results will be published in the 2nd week of February.
4. The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning. The winner will be decided based on the number of quality recipes.
6. You can also follow us through our facebook group Indian recipes to get more updates.
7. The contest is open to everyone, but the prizes will be sent only to an Indian address.
8. Recipes can be used by vegetarianindianrecipes.com (nandoos kitchen) on its website and social media pages.
How to participate
To participate in this contest, it is mandatory to be a member of this site. But it is very easy. There are three steps.
- Register to become a member of this site. Click on the link register and add you details like name, email, website (if any) and a short description about yourself. Don’t worry, it is free and your email is safe.
- Login Click the link to login using your user name and password.
- Add recipe This is the final and the most important step. But you can add recipe only if you have registered and logged in.
- If you find any difficulty during the entire process, feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will be happy to help you.
- Bloggers can also add their recipes in the same manner. The uploaded photos should be original, and without watermark. If selected, the recipe will be published on the blog.
What you have to do
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is the picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure you send a high-resolution picture. The picture should be clear and attractive. Please do not add any text or watermark on the images.
- The picture should be in portait form (Vertical)
- Recipes and images should not be copied from the internet. You will be eliminated.
- All recipes will not be published on the website. But all the recipes submitted which qualify the rules will be considered for the contest. The selected recipes will undergo slight moderation before appearing on the blog.
- If you are participating in the contest, then it is mandatory to share the contest details in facebook and twitter.
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link of the recipe on you facebook and twitter timeline and tag #nandooskitchen #nkfavoriterecipecontest
- Click the link add recipe to submit the recipes.
So hurry up and start sending recipes. Let the best recipe win!!