|all purpose flour||2 + 1/4 cup|
|active dry yeast||1 teaspoon|
|olive oil||2 tablespoon|
|oil (for brushing)||1 teaspoon|
|extra flour for dusting and rolling|
1. Add yeast, sugar in luke warm water and keep it aside for sometime until it turns frothy.
2. Take the flour in a large bowl. Slowly add salt, yeast mixture, olive oil and then knead everything into a smooth and soft dough.
3. Transfer the dough to a greased bowl and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour 30 minutes.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl, sprinkle enough flour in a working surface.
5. Roll the dough as a large disc with enough thickness.
6. With a round shaped cutter, make medium sized round shaped discs.
7. Place it in a flour dusted baking sheet, let it sit for another one hour.
8. Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
9. Brush the top of the faluche with oil.
10. Now sprinkle some flour on the top and bake for 10 – 15 minutes
11. Faluche should have a white crust, so take care not to bake for a long time.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving