|pottukadala / Hurgale||1/4 cup|
|Palm sugar||1/4 cup|
|dry coconut / Kobra pieces||1/4 cup|
|sesame seeds||less than 1/4 cup|
1. Roast peanuts and remove the skin. (Wrap roasted peanuts in a cloth and rub it slightly. All the skin will be removed easily and you can take peanuts alone. )
2. Cut jaggery into small pieces. (I used achu vellam which was very easy to cut into pieces. But if you are finding it difficult to cut, you can use nut cracker. )
3. Cut dry coconut into small pieces. (I have used grater to remove the skin from kobra and then used slicer to slice into pieces. Then it was very easy to cut into pieces. )
4. Keep jaggery and dry coconut under sun for some time. (This will make it crunchy. )
5. Clean sesame seeds and fry on low flame till they become fragrant.
6. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Ellu bella ready.
If you find this post useful, I would be extremely happy if you can share it with your friends in google+, facebook and twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving