eggless french rosy apple tart recipe – a tasty and easy to make eggless baked recipe.
eggless french rosy apple tart is a very popular French dessert. Look at this beautiful apple tart arranged to make a beautiful rose from apple slices. The tart is sweet and buttery. It is layered with apple slices and glazed with ground sugar and cinnamon on top. Also, I have made tart without tart mold, which makes it easier to prepare.
Serve eggless french rosy apple tart with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy your dessert.
eggless french rosy apple tart recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 30 minutes
recipe type: dessert
for tart dough:
- butter – 1 tablespoon
- castor sugar – 1 tablespoon
- ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- water – 1/2 cup
to make rosy apple tart
- apple – 1 medium sized, sliced
- water – 1 cup
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- ground cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- butter cubes – 6 – 7
how to make french rosy apple tart recipe
how to make tart dough
1.In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for dough except water and mix well.
2. Add water little by little and knead it to make a tight dough.
3. Roll out the dough and pull out the edges to give it a tart shape.
4. Microwave the apple slices in the microwave for 1 and 1/2 minutes to make them soft.
5. Place the apple slices on it side by side, overlapping on the outer circle.
6. Now in the center of the tart, place the slices to make a rose. Look at the image below.
7. Sprinkle some ground sugar and cinnamon on top and place some butter cubes 1/2-inch apart.
8. Preheat oven at 190-degree centigrade and bake the tart on the microwave safe tray for 30 minutes.
9. Cut the triangles from the tart and serve french rosy tart with a scoop of ice cream.