eggless chocolate cake recipe – tasty, moist chocolate cake with condensed milk. I have used nestle condensed milk for making eggless condensed milk chocolate cake, but amul mitai mate can also be used to prepare this soft chocolate cake.
everyone loves chocolate cake and my daughter is one among them. She loves anything with chocolate. So I made this condensed milk chocolate cake without eggs for her birthday. I have used chocolate ganache frosting for eggless chocolate cake. The frosting can be used depending on personal preference.
You might also be interested in other cakes and bakes recipes on this blog like eggless cardamom cake with buttercream frosting, whole wheat choco chip cookies, choco chip muffins, dates cake, and many others.
eggless condensed milk chocolate cake recipe
preparation time: 15 mins
cooking time: 40 mins
recipe type: dessert
serves: 3 – 4
- all purpose flour or maida – 1 and 3/4 cup
- cocoa powder – 4 tablespoons
- baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- butter – 100 grams
- condensed milk – 1 tin or 400 grams
- vanilla essense – 1 and 1/2 teaspoons
- milk – 1 cup
- instant coffee powder – 1 tablespoon
- vinegar – 1 tablespoon
how to make eggless condensed milk chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos
1.Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade for 10 minutes. Grease a baking tray with butter and dust it with flour. Keep it aside.
2. Add maida or all purpose flour into a bowl. Add cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda to the same bowl. Mix well. Keep it aside.
3. Add butter to another bowl. Butter should be soft and at room temperature. Beat well using a beater or a wired whisk until it becomes soft.
4. Add condensed milk and beat until it gets mixed well. Add vanilla essence, 1/3 cup of milk and mix well.
5. Add 1/2 cup of flour mixture and beat well until it gets combined well.
6. Add another 1/3 cup of milk and beat well.
7. Add 1/2 cup of flour, instant coffee powder and beat well until it gets well incorporated.
8. Add the rest of the milk, and beat well until all the ingredients get mixed well.
9. Add vinegar, beat well.
10. Pour the batter into a greased tray. Place the tray into a preheated oven and bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 180 degree centigrade. Check whether the cake is ready by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, then the cake is ready.
11. Once it cools, apply butter on the knife and gently remove the sides. Turn the cake tin upside down and tap the upper portion gently. Gently lift the cake pan.
12. eggless condensed milk chocolate cake is ready. Add any desired frosting on top to decorate the cake.
eggless chocolate cake with condensed milk
- all purpose flour or maida - 1 and ¾ cup
- cocoa powder - 4 tablespoons
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- butter - 100 grams
- condensed milk - 1 tin or 400 grams
- vanilla essense - 1 and ½ teaspoons
- milk - 1 cup
- instant coffee powder - 1 tablespoon
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Grease a baking tray. Dust it with flour. Keep aside.
- Into a bowl, add maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add butter. Beat well until soft.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence. Add milk and flour in batches. Keep whisking to avoid lump formation.
- Add instant coffee powder, mix well.
- Finally, add vinegar, quickly mix well.
- Pour the prepared cake mixture into a greased tray and cook for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place it on a wire rank and allow it to cool.
- Upon cooling, remove the cake from the cake tin. Add an desired frosting on top to decorate the eggless condensed milk chocolate cake.