easy cheesy biscuit bites – tasty and easy to make starter or snack recipe with readily available ingredients at home.
easy cheesy biscuit bites is very easy effortless starter recipe which can be spontaneous party appetizer! It’s cheesy mouth watering treat that everybody loves! I have used pizza sauce here, but if you don’t have you can also make use of tomato sauce instead
You might be interested in other easy snack recipes like cornflakes chivda,
easy cheesy biscuit bites recipe
preparation time: 10 minutes
recipe type: starters and snack
serves: 2 – 3
- salted biscuits – 16
- butter – 1 tablespoon
- corn kernels – 1 cup, boiled
- bell peppers – 1/2 cup, yellow, red and green
- all purpose flour or maida – 1 tablespoon
- milk – 1/2 cup
- oregano – a pinch
- pepper powder – a pinch
- pizza sauce – 1 tablespoon
- chili sauce – 1 teaspoon
- processed cheese – 1 cube, grated
- salt – to taste
- masala sev – 1 cup
- tomato sauce, coriander leaves and grated cheese – to garnish
how to make cheesy biscuit bites recipe
1. To make cheesy biscuit bites, add butter, corn kernels, chopped bell peppers and salt to a non-stick pan. Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. To this add all purpose flour or maida and mix well.
3. Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper powder, oregano and mix well.
4. Now add the sauces pizza sauce, chili sauce, and mix well. Let it cook on a medium flame until it becomes thick like a dough.
5. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool down at room temperature.
6. Now take a portion of the dough and using your palm make a ball. Make similar balls with the rest of the dough.
7. Take two biscuits, place one ball between them and press gently. Repeat the same steps with the rest of the biscuits.
8. Dip them into tomato sauce, and roll them on sev, and place them on serving plates.
9. Garnish with grated cheese and coriander leaves.
10. cheesy biscuit bites are ready to eat.