dry fruits mixed flour ladoo recipe – a tasty and easy to make dessert recipe
dry fruits mixed flour ladoo is a tasty combination of dry fruits and various flours like whole wheat flour, gram flour, and rava. We always make whole wheat flour ladoo and besan ladoo at home. But this mixed flour ladoo is a variation to the regular ladoo varieties and they are more healthy.
These dry fruits mixed flour ladoo can be prepared for diwali or for any festival.
dry fruits mixed flour ladoo
preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 20 minutes
recipe type: dessert
serves: 2 – 3
- ghee – 1/4 cup
- besan or gram flour – 1/2 cup
- whole wheat flour – 1/4 cup
- rava – 1/4 cup
- almonds – 1/8 cup, finely chopped
- pistachios – 1/8 cup, finely chopped
- cashew nuts – 1/8 cup, finely chopped
- kismis or dry grapes – 20
- powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
- cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
how to make dry fruits mixed flour ladoo recipe
1. To make dry fruits mixed flour ladoo, first, dry roast the rava in a non-stick pan until it becomes light brown and keep aside.
2. Now in the same pan, add ghee, followed by besan or gram flour, and keep stirring for about 2 minutes.
3. Then add whole wheat flour to this and stir. Cook on a medium flame till the mixture becomes golden brown and releases a nice aroma.
4. Transfer the roasted flour to a mixing bowl, add the roasted rava to it and mix well.
5. Add the chopped dry fruits, kismis to the mixture. Mix well. Cool this till the mixture is just warm and workable.
6. Then add the powdered sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
7. Take small pinches of the mixture, and shape them into ladoos. dry fruit mixed flour ladoos are ready. Decorate with silver warq and serve.