dry fruits milkshake recipe – healthy breakfast recipe
dry fruits milkshake recipe – healthy and nutritious milkshake packed with richness of dry fruits. It is very easy to make, healthy, and a delicious milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids. dry fruit milkshake is a variation to the regular fruit milkshakes we make.
This dry fruits milkshake is packed with nutrition. It is filling and can also be served for breakfast. It boosts your energy and keeps your
I have used all the dry fruits like figs, dates, almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, in this milkshake. But you can add the dry fruits according to your preference or whatever is available at hand. I have added a pinch of saffron or kesar. But it is optional.
This dry fruits milkshake is often made during navratri fasting period as it gives instant energy.
You will find some small pieces of figs and dates in the milkshake, and tastes really great. You can chew those pieces while drinking the milkshake. I often add very little sugar while making milkshakes and juices, but you can increase or decrease the sugar.
Let us see how to make dry fruits milkshake with simple recipe
dry fruits milkshake recipe below
- milk - 1¼ cup
- dates - 4
- figs - 2
- almond - 3 (blanched)
- cashew nuts - 3
- cardamom powder - a pinch
- saffron - a pinch
- sugar or honey - 1 tablespoon or as required
- Chop figs and dates.
- Soak dates, fig, cashew nuts, saffron in ¼ cup of hot milk for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Filter the dry fruits and kesar and reserve the milk.
- Add these soaked ingredients to a mixer jar, along with blanched almonds. Add a little milk at a time and grind it to a coarse paste.
- Add the rest of the chilled milk, sugar or honey, cardamom powder and blend again.
- Add more milk and blend once more if you want a thinner consistency.
- Pour it into a serving glass.
- Serve dry fruits milkshake chilled.
You can also use honey instead of sugar.