Ganesh Chaturthi is over and we are heading to celebrate the next important Indian festival – Diwali. Thinking about Diwali, I guess the only thing coming to mind is crackers and Diwali Sweets and Snacks.
So the next two months is all about Diwali food. If you have a unique Diwali recipe , do share it with us and get a chance to feature it on our website’s subscriber’s recipe section. The full credit of the recipe will be given to you. There’s a also a chance to win 2 exciting gifts.
So, here’s a chance to send us some of your delicious recipes which are made during Diwali. It can be sweet, snacks or any other traditional or innovative recipe which is prepared in your family during Diwali.
We invite home cooks and bloggers to enter their favourite Diwali recipes and make this event a success. There are two exiting gifts. This is the first time, we are organizing an event like this. I take this as an opportunity to thank all my readers and followers who were with us all these years.
First prize will get a wonderchef pizza maker worth Rs 2600/
and the second is a 4 layer ceramic coating non stick deep kadhai from Nirlon worth Rs 800.
Rules of Diwali Recipe Contest
1. The recipe and picture (vertical) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources. If the picture is copied from any internet source, the respective person will be eliminated from the contest.
2. Add an interesting description to your recipe in about 100 words.
3. The recipe should be sent between 5th of September to 30th October. The results will be published on 2nd November.
4. The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning. The winner will be decided based on the number of quality recipes and the popularity it gets in social media.
6. You can also follow us through our facebook group Indian recipes to get more updates.
7. The contest is open to everyone, but the prizes will be sent only to an Indian address.
8. Recipes can be used by vegetarianindianrecipes.com (nandoos kitchen) on its website and social media pages.
How to participate
To participate in this contest, it is mandatory to be a member of this site. But it is very easy. There are three steps.
- Register to become a member of this site. Click on the link register and add you details like name, email, website (if any) and a short description about yourself. Don’t worry, it is free and your email is safe.
- Login use this form to login using your user name and password.
- Add recipe This is the final and the most important step. But you can add recipe only if you have registered and logged in.
- If you find any difficulty during the entire process, feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will be happy to help you.
- Bloggers can also add their recipes along with their website link in the same manner.
What you have to do
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure you send a high resolution picture. The picture should be clear and attractive. Please do not add any text or watermark on the images.
- The picture should be in portait form (Vertical)
- Recipes and images should not be copied from the internet. You will be eliminated.
- The recipes will be checked. All recipes will not be published on the website. But all the recipes submitted which qualify the rules will be considered for the contest. The selected recipes will undergo slight moderation before appearing on the blog.
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link of the recipe on you facebook and twitter timeline and tag #nandooskitchen #NKdiwalirecipecontest
- Click the link add recipe to add recipes.
So hurry up and start sending recipes. Let the best best Diwali recipe win!!
Hope you all enjoyed Diwali. We also enjoyed diwali unlike the previous year by trying out various recipes sent by many of you.
We have tried to post at least one recipe from each participant. The rest of the recipes will be posted in the upcoming days.
Entries to the event:
- sorghum murukku – by abhinetri
- tofu carrot boorelu – by abhinetri
- kaju ladoo – by niranjana
- tomato halwa – by niranjana
- kakinada kaja – by niranjana
- apple jalebi – by niranjana
- tofu delight – by niranjana
- italian butterscotch rolls – by niranjana
- khoya gulab jamun – by Shwetha Dabre
- gulkand rava ladoo – by Shwetha Dabre
- kesar mawa sandesh – by Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee
- mango rabdi and mawa peda – by Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee
- chocolate sandesh recipe – by Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee
- coconut and mawa truffles – by Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee
- kaju katli sandwich – by Rita Arora
- gujiya recipe with moong dal khoya stuffing – by Rita Arora
- ghevar cream tart – by Rita Arora
- petha mawa sticks – by Rita Arora
- dry fruit fudge – by Rita Arora
- boondi phirni cheese cake – by Rita Arora
- pista halwa – by babitha costa
- kaju strawberry by Chavi Gupta
- coconut halwa in an edible nutty box – Chavi Gupta
- karamani vadai – by Mahalakshmi
- rava besan atta ladoo – by Pinkle Sachdev
- moong dal halwa with mawa – by Pinkle Sachdev
- farsi puri – by dhara shah
- bhakarwadi rolls – by dhara shah
- chandrakala – by dhara shah
- gujrati ghugra – by dhara shah
- karasev – by anitha
- poha ladoo with chocolaty filling – by Sasmitha Sahoo
I am very happy to announce the winner of the Diwali Recipe Contest:
1 st prize: Rita Arora
2nd prize:Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee
Congrats to all the winners.