|Semolina / rava / sooji||2 cups|
|Corn (grated)||1 cup|
|Green chilly paste||1 teaspoon|
|Onion (chopped finely)||1|
|Coriander leaves (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
1. Heat one cup of water. Add the grated corn to it and give it one or two boils. Then turn off the stove and allow it to cool.
2. In a bowl, mix semolina, corn, green chilly paste, onion, salt, chopped coriander and buttermilk to a thick batter.
3. Cover it and leave it aside for an hour.
4. Heat a tawa or a griddle. Drop laddlefull of batter and spread like a pancake. Apply little oil on the sides.
5. Flip it to the other side when done, and let it get cooked on that side too.
6. Remove it and transfer it to a serving plate.
7. Serve it with any chutney of your choice.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving