|idiyappam (plain)||1 cup|
|cashew nuts||5 – 6 (broken)|
|coconut (scraped)||1/3 cup|
|mustard seeds||1 teaspoon|
|urud dal||1 teaspoon|
|green chilly||2 (cut into 2)|
1. In a plate, take the idiyappam pieces and break it into pieces by just pulling apart with your fingers. Keep them aside.
2. In a pan, heat ghee, add the broken cashews and roast them till they start changing colour. Transfer them to another plate.
3. In the same pan heat 1 teaspoon of oil, splutter mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds splutter, add urud dal, hing, curry leaves and green chillies, and saute it till dal turns colour.
4. Then add scraped coconut and saute it till the moisture goes off. Add the required amount of salt.
5. Now add the cooked seva and toss it nicely.
6. Garnish it with roasted cashew nuts . Toss it nicely and then turn off the stove.
7. Serve it hot.
and my entries for the events:
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving.