|coconut (scraped)||1 cup|
|roasted channa dal||2 tablespoon|
|mustard seeds||1 tablespoon|
|dry red chilly||1|
|urud dal||1 teaspoon|
1. Add all the ingredients given under “for grinding” in a mixer jar and grind it to a smooth paste. Add little water.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, allow it to splutter. Then add urud dal and saute till it changes colour. Now add dry red chilly and curry leaves. Saute it for a second and turn off the stove.
3. Immediately pour the tempering on the chutney.
4. Mix it nicely and serve it with idly or dosa.
1. Chutney should always be consumed fresh. Avoid keeping it for a long time outside.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends in google+, facebook or twitter. All you have to do is click the corresponding button given below. This will keep me motivated.
Enjoy cooking and serving