citrus punch – a non alcoholic mocktail recipe made with a variety of citrus fruits.
citrus punch is made with various citrus fruits like orange, sweet lime, and lemon as the main ingredient and sweetened with sugar or honey. I have added soda to give it a sparkling effect.
If you are hosting a party for people who do not take alcohol, this is a perfect party recipe which is delicious and keeps you refreshed and hydrated.
preparation time: 10 mins
cooking time: 5 mins
recipe type: mocktail, beverage
serves: 8 – 10
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- orange juice – 1 and 1/2 cups
- sweet lime juice – 1 and 1/2 cups
- chilled soda – 1 bottle
- sugar syrup – 3/4 tablespoons
- crushed ice – as required
how to make citrus punch for parties
1.Bring 1/4 cup of water to a boil in a saucepan. When it starts boiling, add sugar and stir well until dissolved. Turn off the flame. Allow the syrup to cool.
2. Add lemon juice, orange juice, sweet lime juice in a large pitcher.
3. Add sugar syrup and mix well. Store it in refrigerator until chilled.
4. Just before serving, pour the chilled soda, stir once using a ladle. Serve citrus punch immediately.